Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Straighten Up & Fly Right!

I'm Inflight... in more ways than one!
My art is taking off in one hell of a GREAT direction! And that's all thanks to my positive twist on things!
I have created some great large painting compositions which I will be working on as well as attempting some smaller compositions.

I'm also happy to report that I will also be hosting another art show... A SOLO SHOW!

Straighten Up & Fly Right
A Solo Exhibition of C.Dogg
Opening Reception: Friday, November 20th 2009
At Greenberry Café in Wayne, NJ

Time still to be Announced.

As for the rest of the night I will be attempting to bring my awesome-ness... to a much smaller scale. Wish me luck and I hope that you will all be able to make it to my show in November!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment