Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Putting it all Together

This is of my initial sketch on the canvas/board.
I really love watching my illustrations come to life!
"Her Mountain Top Kingdom"
This is the finished product of the first picture during my show!
It is the most detailed of all the paintings at my show.

"A Lofty Tree with all her Life's Burdens"
This was a favorite by the viewers


My origami crane sculpture.
This peice had over 175 black & white origami cranes which were suspended
and floating from a huge moon and star shaped candle holder.
Me kissing my creation!
My guest book with more origami.
I couldnt have asked for a better turn out to my
first solo art show outside of school!!
It was excellent! ^.^

My Show Card Picture.

Better Posted Late than Never...
Since I was way too busy and wasnt able to post anything right before or after my show, I figured I would do it now. Those are only a few of my pictures from both before and during the show. I was really greatful to have such a huge turn out from family and friends! I even sold 2 of my smaller paintings! I plan on getting a show or two for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment