Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Growing Up with my Art

C.Dogg; Ocean City, NJ
Start with the Familiar
I'm finding that as I mature as an artist, my work naturally matures with me. Its important to work with the things you are 'familiar' with or things that you love and know inside and out. That's why last night I made a list of my favorite things and the people who inspire me on a day to day basis. It helps remind me of my starting point as well as where I need to take my art work. I also believe that when I am working with subject matters that are important to me, my work will eventually sore to knew heights. The things that I love give me a wide range, which in the end make my possibilities endless. The time to explore my creative boundries has already begun.

I have finally stopped doing what everyone expects out of me. It was a really hard habit to break. Almost everyone does it. But Im taking my chances... I think that only those who take their chances will aspire.

I am a successful artist...

No comments:

Post a Comment