Monday, January 11, 2010

Audrey Kawasaki: Hajimari, A Prelude

Audrey Kawasaki & C.Dogg
at Audrey's opening in NYC at
the Jonathan Levine Galley

C.Dogg's aka my
favorite painting at the opening!!!

Happy New Year to you all...
Catching you all up on my most recent adventures since I havent blogged since Decemeber... SO SO SO SORRY! I went out to support Audrey at her Solo Exhibition on Dec 12, 2009. The show was packed and she 'as usual' had a line of fans waiting to talk to her. She is a talented person and one of my most favorite inspirational artists! As usual, my most favorite painting at the show opening was the one and only DARKEST painting shown. It was beautifully crafted and even better to see in person!
I can only hope to meet and talk with Audrey one day when she isnt so busy and just talk art. She is truely a remarkable artist, and an even better person.

CONGRATS AGAIN AUDREY!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment