Monday, January 11, 2010

White Out in Vermont!!!

Diggin' ourselves out of Haley's
driveway, it took almost 2 hours!!
Vermonts crazy, snow covered
road leading to Smugglers Notch!!
Haley's Snow covered Barn,
with a tiny, somewhat shoveled path...

Farewell GS poles...
You will be missed!!!
;)

Best way to Start off the New Year!!!
Went to Vermont the first weekend of the year and woke up to 2 feet of snow!!! And incase you didnt know, the ONLY other thing I love more than making art and traveling... IS SKIING/ SKI RACING!! ^.^

Chris, Haley, Liam & I skied all day/weekend... in fresh, deep powder... BEST SKIING IVE EVER DONE! I ended up breaking one my Giant Slalom poles though which I was really heart broken about. But I guess it was def. time for a new pair of poles anyway!

I started coaching ski racing to the little guys (6-8yr olds) at Mt Creek this past weekend. I love coaching, but It takes so much time away from my art making. Winters are tough for me to balance everything in, so If I dont post any recent artwork or blogs, SOMEONE PLEASE KICK MY ASS into gear... I cant live without my art OR my ski seasons lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment