Thursday, January 21, 2010

World Peace Is Hiring

World Peace is NOW Hiring:
Get your applications in today!
There is no such thing as world peace,
without the help of the world.
It all starts with you, than your neighbors!
So I woke up at 3:40am this morning from a dream that entailed me campaining for world peace! It was a pretty awesome dream. I have decided to make this mock ad for a job post. I hope everyone sees it and applies in their own way!
Everyone should stop doing what the hate, or what the have to and just get out there and do what they love! Help a stranger today, make the world a better place. I think that we should stop focusing on the horrors in the world, and start focusing on all the accomplishments.
go here to check for peaceful, inspiring acts that the world is producing!
its a great news site that only allows the positive news coverage to air!!

No comments:

Post a Comment