Monday, January 11, 2010

Tim Burton; Chronicles

Chris & I outside the
Tim Burton Exhibit!!!!
Every year is a big accomplishment
if your Tim Burton...
This is the main entrance to the exhibit...
HOWEVER I really want this to be
the main entrance to my bedroom! ;)
Tim Burton is the man- dig!
BEFORE the new year I was able to get a day off to go check out Tim Burton at the MoMA!!! Too bad the word AMAZING, is a huge understatment! It was pretty cool to see how he has grown from childhood drawings and paintings, to being an intern at disney, to seeing most, if not all of his biggest, successful movie productions. In my opinion i think his most successful pieces were the pen and ink drawings. ALSO, anything Nightmare Before Christmas related too... duh! They were memorizing to look at. His crazy lines just add to the sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment