Sunday, January 24, 2010

OFFICAL College Grad!!!


So I went to Rowan and...
PAID A $65.00 PARKING TICKET THIS WEEK... WTF!

I walked in spring 2008, it is now january 2010 and I FINALLY have my undergraduate degree in my hand. I personally think it took way to long to figure out I had that damn ticket standing between me and my most important paperwork ever.

Courtney Leigh Jones
Rowan University
BFA - Studio Art

On a side note I dont have any art shows in the NYC area that will interest me until April-ish! I sure hope I find out about some other gallery openings I want to attend, or else I have to wait til April... Nooooooo!

Also, I have been on a power-sketch kick!! So the ideas are coming fluidly to me, I just need to work on the transformation of sketch to painting and print! Im also creating a portfolio for my application to grad school!!!!! Im going to work hard on it during the summer and come next January I will be applying to SVA in NYC for my printmaking MFA!!!! Wish me luck, I know its a year away, but this is so important to me, so much planning is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment