Monday, February 1, 2010

My Favorite Black & Blue


Some call it trashy while others call it daring...
But I THINK
Black & Blue Nail Polish is Outstanding!

I want everyone to know that Black and Blue nail polish should be worn all year round! Screw the people who think that blue nail polish can only be pulled off in the hot summer months! Im not goth, but, I bet I love black nail polish more than goths & all the employees at Hot Topic!!! Besides black does go with everything! So anyone can pull off black nail polish with whatever they wear! Black and Blue nail polish is so exotic of a color that can make a big statement! Its one of my favorite accessories to leave the house with! They are my show stoppers! ha ha ha.

I always wear blue on my toes and black on my fingers...
ONLY on very rare occasions will I wear any other color (aka purple or green)

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment