Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Winter Book List



I went to the bookstore last night and spent under $40! This is a very good thing... I bought the Camille Rose Garcia illustrated version of Alice's adventures in Wonderland as well as another autobiography.

I’m such a sucker for art related, auto/biography, and Buddhism books. Right now I’m currently reading three books: Gaudi a biograph, Miley Cyrus; Miles to Go, and Three Cups of Tea. Gaudi is my most favorite architect/artist. His work is incredible. The biography is a great read, a little hard to understand in parts because I’m not familiar with Spain's history. Barcelona is a beautiful city and I hope one day to see it again as well as have an art show there. Three Cups of Tea is a true story of a man who changed the world for a village. Its inspiring and I hope to accomplish something just as big through my visual talent.

Side Note: I woke up this morning at 7am-ish and was so inspired to clean my room and organize my clutter cave studio!! I am no-where near finished yet, but I was so proud of myself that I had to blog it! Yay me!

Oh and also, Chris is going to make me a bookshelf so I can actually have a library now!

No comments:

Post a Comment