Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Year of Goals

Being Goal Oriented in 2010
So I have decided to be very goal oriented this year.

I really want to just get in the habit of making art constantly. I really feel I can only improve my skills and concepts as long as I keep up with them and the only way to do that is keep on making art.... NO MATTER WHAT.

With that said, I am starting to sketch AT LEAST 3 sketches a night again. Im also really trying to keep my artist area as organized and clean as I can. I plan to paint every other night. Like I said in the previous blog, the winter months are hard for me to accomplish anything outside of working and skiing... (ski shop, coaching ski racing, and practicing myself)

I WILL MAKE TIME FOR MAKING ART!
Id like to see my art and skiing improve emensley in the New Year.

C.Dogg's 2010 Goals
1. Have 1 solo art show and 2 group art shows.
2. Make improvements on my sketches/paintings/prints.
3. Look into grad schools for printmaking (full ride?!?)
4. Be the best artist I can.
5. Be the best ski racer I can.
6. Eat Healthy and kick my ass in the gym 3-5 days a week.
7. Continue to practice Yoga and Meditation.
8. Meet with and talk with other Successful artists.
9. Make my own artist website!!
10. Really embrace the whole art scene.
11. Attend at least 10 art openings this year.


**Be the most Happiest Ive ever been!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment