Friday, April 16, 2010

I heart my job.

I love being an artist.

I'm happy that I can be inventive with my artwork. I'm always able to rethink different approaches that id like to take. The hardest, yet most rewarding part of being an artist is that I get to think-up new ways in which to get my ideas onto a new space or work it into nature with my installations.

In order for my art to be successful, I need to keep re-evaluating the visual experience that I create from all angels. It is far more important to me that my viewers walk away with my overall message to them. It makes my art that much more meaningful and effective when someone sees my art and tells me what they have gotten out of it. I feel much better knowing they learned something. It is far more valuable then having to explain my overall message to them. I want them to grow from the experience!
------------------------

Im currently in the works of creating a website!!
I believe it will be up and running in the begining of May!!

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment