Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pittsburgh, PA



Layover: Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not gonna lie, I really didn't give it my all today, which I am ashamed to admit! However I will say that the hotel that we stay in Pittsburgh has one of the nicest hotel gyms I've seen in a very long time.. If not.. EVER!
Stretching - Ive notice that my flexibility has gotten better when I stretch before and after a workout!
Elliptical - 2.08 miles. 220 cals. 26 mins.
Bike - 4.45 miles. 200 cals. 30 mins.
I didn't lift any weights today. I will lift tomorrow morning and plan to do abs tomorrow!
--------------------------------------------------------
Food Log: (Even though its mid-day)
Breakfast- Granola Nut Bar & Apple.
Lunch - Cream of Mushroom Soup & 1/2 Steak Salad.
Dinner - I plan to eat the other 1/2 of the Steak Salad.
*Ill be flying all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment