Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back Tracking... My days off!

This post is gonna be a short back track of my 5 days off. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to log on and post my progress. Womp Womp!
So Flew back late Sunday Night...
Monday I went to the gym and did a combo of weights and cardio. Then I went skiing at Mt. Creek (and although its Mt. Creek, I still got an extra workout in skiing!)
Tuesday I did a bunch of running around, couldn't get to the gym, however I did make it up to Mt. Creek for skiing again!
Wednesday/Thursday I went and saw my grandma and than went to my cousins Confirmation. I was only able to get 20 mins. of walking the dog in each day... ughhh.. NOTHING INTENSE.. :(
Friday I went back to the gym before heading to the airport to Commute to Boston.. I tried to make up for Wed./Thurs. by doing an almost full hour of cardio! I have noticed that by all the cardio Ive been doing I'm less short of breath doing easier tasks. For example; walking up and down 2 flts of stairs with my suite case to the crew lounge in Boston. I used to huff and puff (like everyone else) and now it barely fazes me! Yay me!
I texted myself the workout I did on Friday, so I could remember when I blogged:
Elliptical - 2.30 miles. 30 mins. 251 cals.
Bike - 4.30 miles. 25 mins. 150 cals.
Ill have to find a way to keep better track of what I am eating.
For Lent I have given up potatoes/french fries/ chips. HARDEST THING EVER! lol!
I slacked off a little when I saw my grandma/family but I still made healthy choices. Rice/ veggies instead of Fries. Teriyaki Strip Steak.
Which leads me back to yesterday and today.
Yesterday I moved from one room in my crashpad to another room.. All that heavy lifting and moving made me break a sweat. I moved all by myself... No help... But now my back is feeling it. Than I had a late report with work and didn't get in to Pittsburgh until midnight.
I am headed to the hotel gym the second im done with this post so I can get a good workout in before flying out later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment