Saturday, February 25, 2012

Video Workouts In Boston

Back to Base: Boston, MA

Yesterday I had a lengthy 3 leg day... LONGEST DAY EVER!

I wasn't able to get to the hotel gym, we got in so late and had to be up so early. So, needless to say, yesterday was a rest day from working out. I got back into the swing of things though by completing 2 workout videos tonight! Unfortunately, I don't have access to a gym in Boston so the workout videos were great!

I am officially started the INSANITY with Shaun T! I completed and recorded my first Fitness Test (30 min workout) than followed that with a fun Hula Dancing Cardio Workout (Killer on the Thighs and Hips!) Below are my recordings for my Fitness Test.

Switch Kicks: 45 in 1 min
Power Jacks: 40 in 1 min
Power Knees: 70 in 1 min on each side
Power Jumps: 20 in 1 min
Globe Jumps: 7 in 1 min
(BURPEES) Suicide Jumps: 15 in 1 min
Push-Up Jacks: 7 in 1 min
Low Plank Oblique: 25 in 1 min

Hopefully in 2 weeks from now I can see my recorded progress! Cant wait!
Flying home to NJ tomorrow after a Fort Myers, FL day turn! Hopefully I'll have enough time to get to the gym before dinner! LOL!
--------------------------------------------------------
Food Log:

Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 egg over easy, glass of OJ, few pieces of melon, 3 stripes of bacon (CANT RESIST THE BACON!)

Lunch: Chicken, Cheese, and Rice only Water

Post Workout: Banana

Dinner: Greek Yogurt with Fresh Blueberries and Strawberries! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment