Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back to Boston!

Commuting Day: Newark to Boston

Even though I went home for the night, it was good to be in my own bed. It does do something for my sanity I think...

I woke up at a decent hour (7:30am) on my only day off.. And went to my gym (CRUNCH) and had a great 1.5hr work out! It felt great to be back at my gym instead of some crappy hotel gym!

Started with a great 10 min stretch workout and than began with my regular sets of "Diamond Squat Walk" and my "Jump Up. Down to Plank" than "Leg Touches".

I than switched up my cardio and did an intense section on the stationary bike. 30 mins at level 7 5 miles. I than went home and took Cody, my dog, for a fast paced walk around the peninsula and up to the church for Ash Wednesday, got my ashes, and walked home. It was good to be outside!

------------------------------------------------
Breakfast: 1 Natures Promise Blueberry Waffle with fresh blueberries and blueberry flavored agave syrup

Post workout snack: First time I ever bought/tried CRUNCH's chocolate peanut butter protein shake (tried to get a small they only serve one size!)

Lunch: Mediterranean style lettuce/salad with Asian ginger vinaigrette and freshly cut strawberries

Dinner: Miso Soup and a plain piece of grilled chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment