Thursday, February 23, 2012

LaGaurdia, NY

Back to a Layover: LaGuardia (La Garbage), NY

Back to work after a day off.. I got to the hotel and went directly down to the gym (after a quick happy birthday call to my dad!)

As usual I started with a stretch excercise followed by 30 mins. on the Treadmill. Mixing it up with high incline/fast paced walking with some running... obviously forced myself to run every so often... Tried to run 1 min every 5 mins of the half hour.

15 mins. on elliptical. 1.11 miles in 15 mins.. the elliptical may have to be my new calling.. screw the treadmill at this point! I can get twice the work out on the elliptical for half the time!

I rotated between different sets of leg lifts, leg extentions, my Diamond Squat Walks, Back extensions with 5lbs weght, obliques drop lifts with 5 lbs weight.

Also managed to puch myself through 10 pushups.

Today is the first time I have noticed a change in my body since my healthy eating and exercise has started... I have noticed that instead of my face i have managed to loose my first bit of weight around my mid-section which most people would be thrilled with... which I also am HOWEVER.... It has only made my butt look waaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than it already is! wtf!

No comments:

Post a Comment