Thursday, February 16, 2012

Making New Waves in 2012

I know I haven't been on in a long while...

I will be re-vamping and transforming my artist blog into a new blog about my general life goals and achievements where I will be first focusing in on my overall health and fitness. My goals will be outlined via a blogging method and will hopefully serve as not only a written reminder of my hard work and dedication to getting my body back on a healthier path, but also as a food journal/workout log.

I have recently entered a contest with Ethel B's B.Fit Lifestyle and hope that this will also give me the push and drive to continue with my, hopefully, healthier lifestyle continuing even post-contest. The contest will begin Feb. 20, 2012. However, due to my recent absence in blogging I figured I should begin trying this out a few days before the contest even starts, so I can get back into the online blogging mode.

I have found that being a flt. attendant has its ups and downs... One of the downs is not being able to eat healthy when your constantly on the road (or in the air for that matter). Below is an example of what my entries will somewhat look like. This is today's blog!

TODAY: BOS-DCA, DCA-FLL, FLL-RIC (3 flts.)
Breakfast: Planters Granola Bar/Carrots

Lunch:Planters Granola Bar/ Greek Yogurt (Forced it down, still cant get the hang of the sour Greek yogurt taste... ick! But I ate it so thats all that matters!)

Snack: 3 homemade chocolate covered strawberries (left over from valentines day!) and 1 small mixed nut bag from the plane.

Dinner: Tilapia and Shrimp with a side of Mexican Rice (from the Mexican Restaurant that the crew and I went to... Tried my best to pick out a healthy and authentic meal!)
-----------------------------------

Workout (1hr) before dinner.
Stretches, Ab workout on the large blow-up ball thing... lol, 20mins on bike, 20 mins walking on the treadmill. Gotta somehow force myself on the Elliptical... Not sure how to do that!

The End.
Great First Post, Keep yourself Motivated Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment