Friday, April 20, 2012

SICK - LY

":OMG! Im sooo sick. I barely got any rest last night due to uncontrollable coughing fits! I got up outta bed this morning put on my sneakers and workout clothes and thought.. "I know I'm trying to be dedicated here by thinking I'm gonna go to the gym and push myself through another workout, but don't get sicker...!" As much as I wanted to get my body out of bed, I let my body have its rest period.

Thank god I did, went to the Dr. who told me on top of the obvious Laryngitis I already have, I may also have Whooping Cough, UGH! I really hate calling out of work, especially when I know I have just enough flying hours blocked to get by in paying my bills... Well there was def. a blog for you...

Nothing to Report other then bed rest, lots of soup eating, and more sleeping!
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment