Wednesday, April 18, 2012

West Palm Beach, FL

Layover: West Palm Beach, FL

I ended up getting sick half way through the 3 flts I had yesterday.. Go figure!

No voice = Laryngitis!!

Be that as it may - I still managed to force myself outta bed this morning and downstairs to the gym. I've come such a long way and being sick wasn't gonna stop me from working out! I jumped on the treadmill for a little cardio to hopefully sweat out the sick-ness... Once I was done I felt great but now I'm starting to cough and my throat hurts a bit more. Looks like I gotta start taking it easy for the rest of the day and maybe into tomorrow.

However when I get better I've already got a game plan already planned out for a heavier weight, low rep, workout for my arms, back, legs, & shoulders so I can tone up! Yay me!


Treadmill - 35 mins. 287 cals. 2.16 miles.
Sprint 8 seconds @ level 8
Recover 12 seconds @ level 6
Repeat for 15 mins
Followed by face paced walk for 1 mile @ level 6
(couldn't get myself to do the 2 miles today b/c I'm sick)

(This was only my second time trying out the new treadmill workout I found... AND IT WORKS WONDERS!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment